Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Loafers in the News

I have had a longstanding crush on NBC News anchor Brian Williams. He's tall, handsome, witty, and loafers seem to be his shoe of choice.  On top of all that he's got some pretty large feet.  So sexy!




Imagine my reaction when I happened to catch him interviewing Speaker of the House John Boehner.  Brian is wearing what appear to be a pair of Cole Haan's, while the Speaker is sporting some nice tassels.




Speaking of the Speaker, I am not a fan of his politics, but his choice of loafers definitely get my vote!

5 comments:

  1. I have tracked Williams since he had the news show on the early years of MSNBC. You can tell by how he crosses his legs and flexs his toes-arch he is a shoe dangler.

    There is a you tube vid out there of him hosting a seminar on comedy in NYC--he is very casual wearing loafers and no socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Williams is the hottest man on tv! He has a complete loafer addiction. I do not believe that he wears anything else. I have a whole Brian Williams collection of pics. How do I upload them? By the way, he is a size 11.

    John Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian should be a heavy loafer dangler, definately.

    cockinloafer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a photoshopped pic of Brian Williams at flickr. His head on a dark pinestripe suit with tassel loafers. What about the original pic? What about this guy? Does this guy look as hot as Brian William does?

    PS: And let me tell you, that your blog is absolutely fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean this pic. http://www.flickr.com/photos/36946161@N07/6798693660/in/photostream

    What about the original pic and the original gentleman?

    ReplyDelete