Thursday, August 11, 2011

Loafers for Breakfast

I stop to pick up breakfast to go but when I see this loafer daddy in his blue blazer, grey trousers, and Alden (Brooks Brothers?) tassel loafers and thin ribbed cotton socks, I promptly take a seat.

click to see enlarged versions of the photos
My eyes are transfixed on his shoes and I'm hoping for some shoe play but it doesn't happen.


I imagine I'm kneeling between his open legs, caressing his right thigh with both hands, then working my way down his solid calf.  I raise his trouser leg to reveal his sock and he extends his leg, offering his shiny tasseled loafer to me. I gently caresss the leather molded to the shape of his foot, raise the beautiful shoe to my face, and kiss this tip...

I'm hungrier than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I am constantly on the look here in London for loafer guys playing with their shoes. Have posted some pics on sockstarsonline.com. loving this blog.

    ReplyDelete