Monday, October 3, 2011

So Close, And Yet So Far...

If you've read about my dirty little secret then you know that I have next to no real-life experience with loafer play and other guys into loafers. Instead, I sometimes find myself imagining what I would do if presented with the opportunity to get some.

The other day, when I went to pick up some shoes (lace-ups) that I'd taken in for repair, I was confronted with the objects of my desire. There, on the counter, within striking distance, was a pair of Allen-Edmonds tassel loafers and my mind started racing.

What size are they?  Who do they belong to?  What do they smell like?


They were just a couple of feet (no pun intended) from my face so I leaned forward over the counter to see if I could detect a trace of the aroma...no such luck.  While I stood there contemplating whether or not there was a way to discreetly get a whiff, I activated my cameraphone to capture a few shots while the cobbler's back was turned.  It was then that I noticed the security camera mounted on the wall and facing in my direction, so I wimped out.


What would I do if I had them all to myself?  First, I would pick one up and inspect it for size, holding it close to my face. I'd have to smell it.  I don't even know if I would be turned on by the odor, but I would smell the inside of the loafer anyway, just to find out. Next, I would try them on.  I'm pretty sure I could fit into them.  That would be quite arousing to me - to be in his shoes, whoever he is.  I imagine he wears a blue pinstripe suit, a crisply pressed blue shirt,a red patterned tie, and thin ribbed cotton socks.  He is about six feet tall, two hundred-something pounds, and married.  He's in his late forties, with average looks. thinning brown hair, and is a little heavier than he should be, but he's got a healthy tan, probably from many rounds of golf.  And he carries himself with a confidence that makes him sexy.

Now, after imaging what I'd do with his loafers, I imagine what I would do with him...

3 comments:

  1. You should have gone for it, they usually only check camera footage if there's a theft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even look at the size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! What size are you?

    ReplyDelete