Thursday, October 27, 2011

My "Thing" For Flip Flops

I've already written quite a bit about my thing for loafers . But, until now, I've revealed nothing about another turn-on of mine - flip flops.  Yes, in much the same way I scope out men in loafers, I'm  also keeping an eye out for guys wearing flip flops, especially if they look like this...



This comes as no surprise to those of you who've been following my photostream on Flickr, where I've posted hundreds of photos of guys wearing flip flops., but some of you may be wondering...WHY?

Judging from the activity on my Flickr photostream, there seem to be two distinct audiences - those who like flip flops and those who definitely DO NOT.  Many who favorite my men in loafer shots seem to have no interest in guys wearing flip flop shots, and vice versa. 

I can proudly say that I like BOTH!  It's kinda like going from one extreme to the other.  Loafers and socks provide a sexy cover for the feet, and flip flops proudly display them.  Now, that's not to say that I'm turned on by just any guy wearing flip flops...some men simply have NO BUSINESS wearing them. 

But if the feet are well-shaped and well-maintained (like these)...I say bring 'em on!




Where do you stand on flip-flops?


5 comments:

  1. I like all the pictures. The flip flops are great. I find that most men who wear them have attractive feet. In the summer I am often looking down. The man above must have tight shoes because he shows some signs of friction on his right little toe. He is probably glad to have flip flops on instead of shoes. These kind of things I look at when I see flip flops. Keep the pictures coming. The best pictures are those of men in their socks. There is still an air of mystery. You can make out the shapes of toes and nails but still have to imagine. I think I like these pictures because they are rare to get. I really appreciate your efforts like "Casual Friday". Keep it up.Every now and then you'll hit the jackpot and see someone like the car rental agent I saw working in his socks behind the counter at the airport. Most were none the wiser. But of course we observe these things. Sock Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sock Hawk, It's true, most men probably don't give a second thought to their shoes and feet so they have no idea how much they're appreciated by others like us. Makes it a little easier for me to capture those photos. Thanks for your comments! I always appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would never give a man, err metrosexual, the time of day if he's wearing flip flops. A real man wound know that those are inappropriate to wear as footwear except for the beach, pool or other public wet areas. Such a turnoff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on the lack of response (and views) to this post, I suspect that the majority of my readers feel the same way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think men's feet are very attractive. But bare feet alone or feet in flip flops don't do much for me. But you stick a masculine bare foot in a pair of loafers, and suddenly that is very erotic to me, especially if I see the guy doing a little shoeplay or slipping the shoes on or off his bare feet. I guess it is why people enjoy strip tease shows more than just someone dancing stark naked to begin with. And contrary to a lot of true loafer lovers, I am also turned on by guys goes going sockless in sneakers, especially leather sneaks, and in boots, although that it a rare thing indeed.

    David

    ReplyDelete