Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Casual Friday Shoeplay

Catching a man relaxed, and playing with his loafers is a random and rare occurrence (for me at least!).  And being able to capture it in photos is even more rare...like hitting the jackpot or winning the lottery.  I don't know what arouses me more - watching his shoe play or capturing it in photos.  It's a double thrill that leaves me breathless and makes me feel like I could pass out...

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

























5 comments:

  1. Great Photos Todd. You captured a great moment. i feel the same way you do Thanks for sharing. Sock Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This was truly amazing!!! I can only imagine what you felt when you saw this...keep it up and I'm sending you good vibes in the meantime. :) -TZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I would have had such a boner looking at that I love shoeplay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, these are nice photos. We have a nice looking man who definately my type with hot suede loafers such as this. I might have actually asked him about them...maybe even ask to see one. Just imagine holding another man's shoes after he has just taken it off just so you can see it, turning it over to the sole and just staring at it until he askes for his shoe back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and you can slide in your hand in the loafer, feeling the warm moisture, even try to sniff the aroma...

    cockinloafer

    ReplyDelete