Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

If you think that someone who started a blog inspired by his "thing" for loafers has a closet full of them, you'd be wrong. Actually, my "collection" is quite lame - I only own four pairs, the most fancy being a pair of Cole-Haan's purchased at their outlet store.  Right now, I live vicariously through the loafers of others, though I am seriously considering expanding my "collection".

So what is a loafer lover like me to do?  Truth be told, I don't really know!  I tried to find out once by placing a personal ad back in the 80s and wrote about it here...  But that didn't really pan out. 

I knew there were groups for guys with foot fetishes (I think one was called Foot Friends) but I couldn't imagine going to one of their parties.  What would would I do in a roomful of these guys and their feet - especially when I was so self-conscious about my own.  The thought of it was just too overwhelming for me to consider so I never investigated further.


Shoes and feet were never the focus of my sex life so I didn't feel compelled to incorporate them into it. I did buy my first boyfriend a pair of blue Sperry Topsiders.  Boat shoes were all the rage back then and I thought they were really sexy.  I had lusted after countless college guys who wore them, so I bought a pair for my boyfriend for Christmas.  I never told him why I'd bought them, and I never did anything with his feet - I just secretly enjoyed it when he wore them.

It wasn't until a couple years after that when I had my first taste of feet (literally).  At a get-together with some friends I was introduced to Marco.  He was  tan olive-skinned, hairy chested, and sexy, and we hit it off immediately.  After a night of barhopping and dancing, he invited me back to his dorm room where we proceeded to devour each other including me, at one point, sucking on the toes of his well-shaped feet.  That was the first time I'd ever done it and it just happened naturally. 


Marco and I clicked and, when it came to sex, we were completely in synch. We were a couple for five years and  he was the first person I told about my "thing". He was the first person I've engaged in any sort of foot play with, and the second that I bought shoes - a pair of black, low vamp Cole-Haan Braganos.  Unfortunately, they just didn't fit him comfortably so back to Nordstrom they went.




So here I am, years later, still obsessing over loafers and the men who wear them, and only imagining what I would do  with them if the opportunity ever arose.  So, my dirty little secret isn't that I have a thing for loafers, it's that I'm pretty much a loafer virgin.


I'd love to hear from those who have more experience than I.  How did you meet your loafer-wearing men?  And what did you do with them?


3 comments:

  1. From Sock Hawk I'm afraid I am not experienced. My foot fetish has been limited to "sightings" of men in stocking feet or barefoot. Very similar to what I posted in "Why I have a thing for loafers". I have enjoyed your comments and photos and am glad to know that my foot fetish is shared by many others. I understand your concerns about "foot parties" I tend to be private in my fetish and would feel as you do. However, I feel you are too hard on yourself. I am sure you are a fine looking gentleman with attractive feet. I am sorry I can't be any more help. I do enjoy your work and appreciate your stories. I feel as if you are a friend. Sock Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't had a chance to explore your fetish more fully. I'm in the same boat, unfortunately.

    On a side note, as you might have guessed, I find the thought of you buying topsiders for you then boyfriend extremely hot. If only you were a photographer back then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your fantastic pics. I find loafers to be a turn on as well
    b27jay2000

    ReplyDelete