Sunday, September 4, 2011

Loving The Low Vamp

When I decided to start photographing loafers, this is one of the first photos I captured. And I have to admit, I love everything about it - the sleekness of the shoe and the way it molds to his foot, the cuffed pinstiped trousers, and the ribbed cotton socks...perfection!




Another sexy low vamp shot and, if my memory is correct, these are the same loafers and owner featured in the first phote.




...and can you guess why this pair stopped me dead in my tracks?






What do you think of low vamp loafers?  Do you have any stories to share?

7 comments:

  1. Wow what another great set of Low Vamp shoes. I remember the days when I had a couple of pairs. I think I wore my way to many times, they are missed. I wish the shoes vendors would make them again. Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this exact pair of Cole Haan Bragano tasseled loafers, one of the sexiest pairs in my collection.

    -Jasonsf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert, while there don't seem to be as many low vamp options as in the past, they're still out there. Sadly, not as many men are wearing them.

    Jason, thanks for the ID! They are very sexy so I'm not surprised you have a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to enjoy it when Brian Lamb wore the low vamp loafers on his CSPAN interviews, with very thin socks. I love those mature, dignified, well dressed men - it was probably all those upper-crust exec types I saw growing up as a blue collar kid. Their expensive shoes and socks were unattainable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the low vamp on a loafer and find it to be a great turn on. The top pic especially the way the loafer shapes to the foot showing some sock looks so good.

    B27jay2000

    ReplyDelete
  6. low vamp loafers, no matter plain or tassle, are always my favorite. dude, i can easily slip off low vamp loafers in office or conference without any notice. easily for loafer play.

    cockinloafer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I absolutely love those last two pics. For me, the lower the camp the better, and those are pretty close to the lowest for guy's loafer. Love the tassel too. Great blog, so glad I discovered it!

    - Ticklesheer

    ReplyDelete