Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Suits, Loafers, and Mensrooms

As a horny college student coming out in the Eighties, New York City was my playground, providing me with the freedom to explore my sexuality. One of my friends, Mike, worked in a department store and casually mentioned the action he encountered in the men's rooms. I didn't really know about that stuff yet but, of course, I was curious and had to see for myself...

The downtown men's rooms in B. Altman's, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Sak's, and Bloomingdales offered a smorgasbord of well-suited businessmen and executive types wanting to get off during their lunch hour or before heading home after work.  I think it was my experiences in those spaces helped to bring my appreciation of men's footwear and suits into focus.  I found that I was very attracted to men with the corporate suit-tie-loafer look.  They were all older (I was still a teenager), and many of them wore loafers.  The combination of suits, loafers, and erect cocks was quite an aphrodisiac.

The loafer of a married executive I've "encountered" many times over the years.
 Captured afterwards, while he was cleaning up.

I could be attracted to a variety of executive-type guys - younger, older, short, tall, thin, heavyset - they didn't have to have model looks and bodies but if they wore expensive suits and loafers that cost several hundred dollars, I could get weak in the knees...and obviously still do!

No comments:

Post a Comment