Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sexy Silver Daddy

So many things about this man turn me on...


 He's mature, confident, sexy, looks great in a suit, and he wears loafers. What more could I ask for?


How about seeing him out of a suit? I'd guess he's in his late fifties, maybe even early sixties, but he's obviously not shy about showing off his strong legs and toned upper body. And did I mention that he wears loafers? And he goes sockless at that! But wait...there's more!


Strong arms, sexy hands, and the beautiful silver white hair of a man with experience. And the rear view is quite nice too!


He's somone who takes control in the boardroom...and the bedroom!

4 comments:

  1. He's dazzling. Silver Fox Hunt indeed. He would make a wonderful quarry - with those beautiful loafers on display on my wall....

    Of course convincing him to take them off would take some doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's hideous: a right mutton dressed up as lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the man without the shoes would not be something I normally look for. Seeing him in those loafers and shorts however make me want to do as he says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't dropped this fun place for ages - This fellow remains one of the sexiest I have EVER seen. Stunning in a suit. Stunning in the prep casual. Just stunning.

    LightLoaferJock: It makes me want to make HIM do what I say! But different strokes...ha!

    Well, these will keep my fantasies busy again - and in all of them he ends up MUCH less well-dressed than he started.

    If only I were big enough to toss him over my shoulder and carry him away...

    ReplyDelete