Friday, July 15, 2011

Passing Strangers

I had to go in to work early today for a 7:30 a.m. meeting in downtown Washington.  While there are people making their way in at that time, sidewalk traffic is relatively light. About half a block away, a shock of white hair approaching from the opposite direction caught my eye.  From the distance I could tell he was tall and, if my instincts were correct, handsome.  He was wearing a navy blue blazer, grey trousers, shirt and tie, and I was pretty sure he had on loafers.

My instincts told me I should capture him.

I readied my cameraphone and got into position as I approached him, walking right past the entrance to my office. In situations like these, I may only have one chance to take a shot so I do my best to time it properly. It's a crap shoot and doesn't always work but I was hoping that this time it would. He was a catch!

As we were about to pass each other I snapped the picture, took a quick look at the result (it seemed satisfactory) and turned around to see if I should make another attempt. Since street traffic was very light, I decided not to as there was no crowd to get lost in. Instead I headed up to my office to more closely inspect the subject of my photo. To my dismay, it was fuzzy. Even with his features blurred, I could tell he was very handsome. Since it was not clear enough to share, I deleted it.

About twenty minutes later, my colleague and I headed into our meeting to greet our visitor and waiting inside the conference room was the white-haired gentleman I'd crossed paths with earlier! Gorgeous. Tall (about 6' 4'), broad shouldered, perfectly groomed hair that contrasted nicely with his golden tan and blazing blue eyes. I was greeted with a firm handshake (large hands, of course) and a dazzling smile. And, as I had surmised earlier, he was wearing tassel loafers that appeared to be of the Cole-Haan variety - and they were large...size 12 or 13, I guessed.

It was so hard...to concentrate during the meeting. Disarmingly handsome, he appeared to be in his early fifties and had a combination of masculine virility, self-confidence, and charisma that could put anyone at ease.  My imagination ran wild...What would his manicured fingers would feel like cupping my ass? Did he have a big cock? How long could he fuck before coming? What if I crawled under the table?

The meeting ended and I cursed myself for deleting the blurry photo, but I also found myself wondering if he'd recognized me from before. He gave no indication that he did. 

If there's one thing this experience taught me, it's that I never know when one of my subjects will come back to "haunt" me.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one sneaking candid pictures of guys in loafers. Even today, I took pics and vids of guys all day long. It's my guilty pleasure I guess. There's just nothing like seeing a guy in loafers, their socks and ankle and of course, the leather. *swoon*

    btw, anyone knows what happened to "loaferdude1" on flickr? I logged into flickr said "This member is no longer active on Flickr." I'm so upset, I want to cry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is my perfect man!

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy sounds like the kind of stud I want to be around, work for and be friends with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing happened to me at the mall today. I was walking past a couple of stores and all of a sudden this man who looked to be about in his 40-50s coming walking next to me. I look down and he is wearing this pair of brown tassel loafers. I soon however walked thinking about how nice it would be to be in bed with him.

    I was sitting in the food court enjoying some ice cream when he comes walking along again right by me, I grabbed my things immediately and walked behind him, I was able to grab a few of photos of him from behind but they were kinda blurry I still kept them however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 18, this happens to me on an almost daily basis and I can't help it...I have to go for the photo!

      Delete
  5. Before the camera phone age I rembered being in a bank and setting right across from me was a man that steadily played with a pair of black tassled loafers. Wish could get a picture of that back then.

    ReplyDelete