Sunday, February 9, 2014

Your Top 20 Loaferotica Photos: #8 & #7








Airports offer some of the best opportunities for sexy loafer sightings.  Those well-travelled, handsome, suited businessmen know that it's much easier to pop off a pair of loafers than it is to fumble with shoe laces at the security checkpoint.  When I fly, I'm always on the look out and I'll often spot a sexy guy in the security line wearing a pair of horse bit, tassel, penny or full strap loafers.  And, if I'm very lucky, he'll be right in front of me so I can see him slip out of them and catch a glimpse of his shapely socked feet. It's during these times that I wish I could snap some pics but, for obvious reasons, that's not an option.  Instead I simply wait to cruise the terminal where, at the various gates or food courts, I'll often find a smorgasbord of crossed or spread legs displaying lovely loafers.

 I know many of you enjoyed the view as much as I did because you've made these your #7 and #8 most-favorited photos in my Loaferotica photostream.I REALLY hit the jackpot on this trip when I came across this executive.  The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been a heel pop!






There are so many things one could do under here...


No comments:

Post a Comment